In this blog, I want to share about some information especially in English. I also hope when I post in t
his blog, it will improve my skill in English... So, do you want to know about me?
Let me introduce myself guys!
My name is Siti Dalilah...
You can call me Dalilah
I have a motto in my life and from my school.. And the motto is " B3 "
The meaning of B3 is you have to BE SMART, BE YOURSELF, AND BE SELF CONFIDENT. Are you interested with my motto? it means you'd never be smart if you didn't something with your ability and with your confidence..
Okayyy, about myself
Now I'm studying at 16 of Vocational High School. My Major is Accounting and I really want to be an accountant,especially an Intern Accountant..
I was born on August 26th, 1996.. I'm 16 years old now. I live on Tebet Timur Street, South Jakarta.
About my activities, I like listening to music when I already done with my homework or my test. I like reading Islamic Novels
About the foods, I like all of the food which serve by my mother, such as sayur asem and tempe. I don't like jengkol and petai, because the smell isn't good. I also don't like meat but I like chicken.
My hobbies are swimming, learning Accounting, playing a piano, etc.
I swim in the swimming pool every twice a week
I learn Accounting every day because I love it!!!
I play a piano every weekend at my neighbor house
My inspiration is.........
LUCA PACCIOLI
He was a father of accounting who find the basic of accounting and the easy step to learn Accounting.. He was also an Italian mathematician. He was born in 1445 in Sancelpocro (Tuscany) where he received an abbaco education.
My Favorite things:
ACCOUNTING.. I love it because when i learn accounting.. it was so interested and always make me happy.. and I suer someday, I will find some easy step to learn about Accounting and be honest if I were an Intern Accountant in the international company.
My favorite food is chicken porridge and I always eat it in the morning
My favorite music is POP, my pop idol is Maudy Ayunda who has a song with the titled " Perahu Kertas "
My favorite place is the park near my house
My favorite colours are light red and blue.. because the light red it means " brave " and I think blue is the soft colour
That's about myself.. Thank you for visiting my blog ^^
LUCA PACCIOLI
He was a father of accounting who find the basic of accounting and the easy step to learn Accounting.. He was also an Italian mathematician. He was born in 1445 in Sancelpocro (Tuscany) where he received an abbaco education.
My Favorite things:
ACCOUNTING.. I love it because when i learn accounting.. it was so interested and always make me happy.. and I suer someday, I will find some easy step to learn about Accounting and be honest if I were an Intern Accountant in the international company.
My favorite food is chicken porridge and I always eat it in the morning
My favorite music is POP, my pop idol is Maudy Ayunda who has a song with the titled " Perahu Kertas "
My favorite place is the park near my house
My favorite colours are light red and blue.. because the light red it means " brave " and I think blue is the soft colour
That's about myself.. Thank you for visiting my blog ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment