Sunday, June 2, 2013

EARTH DAY BY EISENHOWER ^^

Haloha~

in this opportunity, I'd like to explain about preparaation for recycling project. Actually, I'm going to explain about our event but I didn't come in Eisenhower project last tuesday.
First, we started to make our products on Monday April 29th, 2013. before that, we've explained about our products which we will make it. There are 2 products: pensilcase made by box and veil accessories.

on Monday, there were only some friends who came at access to make our products. I'm sad because some of my friends didn't come to make and finish the products but no problem.. I,melly, maulida,sintya,rifa,ayu made some veil accessories.

But we lost some tools to make veil accessories. After that, we continue making some pencil case .. here it is some of our products




Actually, I'm really sad that I didn't come in Earth Day Project by Eisenhower class but I was so happy because I always come and help my beloved friends to finish this project.
About my test which I've followed because I have to get the certificate from BNSP
 Lilis and I did Accounting test on last tuesday but Adipati sent me some photo when Eisenhower class' project execution.. Here it is

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment