Wednesday, September 25, 2013

products review ^^



this picture is taken by me  from  http://www.foodanddrinkbusiness.com.au/news/liquid-breakfasts-up-and-going-strong


this picture is taken by me from http://www.globalpackagegallery.com/main.php/v/food/soup/VR-0108_051_2.jpg.html


I wanna try this dairy milk. I think it’s delicious because there are so many flavour which I like. I called OATS milk for liquid breakfast from Aussie
Benefits:

  • ·         As we know, oats is good for our healthy life
  • ·         For busy person who don’t have time to prepare breakfast, you can drink this milk
  • ·         It’s good for those people in diet program because it contains dietary fibre and protein is 10 g
Weakness:


  • It’s from Aussie and there isn’t “halal” lable and for moeslem people, we’ve to warn this product
  • For diabetes, you may not consume this because the contains of sugar in Chocolate and Banana Honey are 26%


     That’s all about my review and my opinion for this products. Hopefully, you enjoy about that. And the price is $3 for one pack

Second products is MAGGI soup instant. The taste is good.

                  Benefits:

·         The contains are so many vegetables
·         the flavour are meat soup,beans soup but the meat is fresh

weakness :

  •  the spicy is contained by MSG. and it will disturb our body system the price is only Rp 5000,



No comments:

Post a Comment